Sunday, April 8, 2007

Where have the wind gone?

A few nights ago, I was sitting in the hall writing Jin Jin's blog. Through the windows, came the nice cooling breeze, blowing quite strongly. The feeling was good. Immediately, came the subject about life. I felt contented with what I have currently. I wouldn't know if I would feel differently next. I questioned "the wind." Why does this special wind gives me that feeling. When you are angry, didn't someone would say "cool it." Have you ever have the same feeling as me? At the seaside, the breeze would blow away all the problems/frustration that may have accumulated some days/weeks/years ago, at least for a while. Don't we all like to be at a place where there is wind/breeze blowing and the feeling is always good. If you are standing at the top of a mountain, don't you feel good with the wind blowing at your face/hair while you take in the breathe taking view in front of you. You are lost at that moment, forgetting all the true facts of life. Who doesn't like the gentle breeze during a hot day or even when we are preparing meals in the kitchen. It's hot facing the stove/oven, or running around doing our errands(not shopping ok). Isn't it wonderful what the wind can do? It can give you a good feeling or it can also destroy your life. Destroy your life, like Hurrican Katherina.... Which would you choose? I prefer to have my wind gentle, giving some breathing space from the daily chore. Thank you WIND!

No comments: